Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy holidays from The Food Slut!

Seasons greetings!

Things have been hectic and bizarre around here lately. It looks like we will be moving to upstate New York very soon (Brad will go ahead in a couple week, and the kids and I will follow likely in March). This has all come on very suddenly, and was completely unexpected, but we are excited about it!

I promise to resume blogging very soon. Between finals, the holidays and a dozen other things, I just haven't had time. If/when we move, though, I will be able to stay home with my kids and my kitchen, which means more cooking and more blogging. Hooray!

I wish you all a very happy holiday season!

The Food Slut & Family

Photobucket

9 comments:

Mab said...

Merry Christmas to you Cheryl and family [great picture of you all]!
So glad you posted over on the forum and here on your blog. Look forward to hearing about your adventures!
-M

Anonymous said...

hello! i live in upstate new york as well. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do - it's a beautiful area!

Julius said...

Happy Holidays :)

~ Julius
from Occasional Baker

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! Mele Kalikimaka to You! Wow you are a world traveler! I enjoy all your recipes! Praying for your family!

~~Ohana~

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

Happy Holidays! I love the picture.. you and your girls are beautiful! (i cant say the same for your hubby... we will go with SMASHINGLY HANDSOME!!!! lol)

good luck with the upcoming move! it sounds exciting!!

grace said...

upstate new york is where it's at! :)
i hope your transition goes smoothly, and happy holidays to you!

ErinV said...

I just wanted to leave a note and tell you that I've really been enjoying your blog and I'm glad I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago! I'm also an upstate/western NY girl, so I can definitely assure you that it is a beautiful place to be. I hope your move goes well and I look forward to continuing to read your blog!

sara said...

Wow! Look at you guys go! Look fwd to hearing a smidge of details along with the fabulous foodie stuff ;)

Hey have you tried sweet potato burritos...DELISH!