Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fudge

I have a sweet tooth tonight like nobody's business, so I took appropriate action and made some fudge. I made an odd kind of hybrid of different fudge recipes I've made before, but it still worked. And it satisfied my sweet tooth, so all is well with the world.

Fudge

4 cups chocolate pieces (I used a combination of chocolate chips and coarsely chopped baking chocolate, all semisweet)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup marshmallow fluff

Line a 9x9 pan with aluminum foil, and grease it with cooking spray. Set aside.

In a microwave safe mixing bowl, combine chocolate and milk. Microwave 2 minutes. Remove and stir to melt chocolate. Add vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Microwave 30 seconds. Remove and stir to combine thoroughly, until smooth.

Pour into prepared pan. Chill 30 minutes, until set, then cut into pieces. This is easy to do if you just lift the foil out of the pan so you can cut the fudge on a flat surface.

Devour it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drool*
I looove fudge!

Erika said...

I love your site! I was enthralled as soon as I read your reason you chose the word slut instead of whore! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

oh.....groan....it looks so bloody yummy...its literally giving me a mental orgasm....