I'm sick today, and bored out of my mind. One can only lie in bed for so many hours before she begins to lose her mind, after all. I missed the last day of class before finals, which is a huge bummer for me. I've enjoyed this so much, my first semester back in college after an 11 year hiatus, and I hate to miss even one day. Ah well, at least it was a fairly nothing day, it seems. Brad and I have two classes together, and he said that our beloved Anthropology prof only lectured for ten minutes, and Chemistry wasn't even worth attending because we're so far ahead (both with more than 100% in the class), and there are practice finals we can take online, so it seems I didn't miss much. In Sociology, the professor wasn't planning to lecture more than 20 minutes, either, so I should be OK there, too. Still, though...it freaking sucks being sick.
So here's something to keep me entertained right now. No cooking for me while I'm sick (and I had planned on leftovers today, anyway), so this will suffice. I found this on A Southern Grace.
1. Go to www.flickr.com. (I used photobucket.com instead)
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the html into your blog.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?