Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hooray for hummus!

I was so disappointed after last night's hummus disaster, so imagine my delight when I went the the lunch room today, and saw that a huge spread of Greek food had been catered in for lunch!! There were lamb gyros, chicken shwarma, rice pilaf, tzatziki sauce, hummus, pita bread, and Greek salad. Oh, baby!

The food wasn't a big hit with my co-workers, but hey, all the better, because more food for me, bitches! Yeah! I had a huge plate of salad, a scoop of hummus, and a round of the most fabulously chewy pita bread. There were literally stacks of leftovers, so I was able to bring home an entire tray of hummus (leaving another tray and a half behind), about a dozen rounds of pita bread, and a big bowl of salad, which we happily dined on this evening.

Look at all that hummus!

Photobucket

Hooray for leftovers! And hooray for hummus!

3 comments:

alisa said...

Retribution!!! Yaaaay for Karma!!!:0)

Unknown said...

Hooray! And now I feel completely hungry. Thanks a lot. hee hee

Diary of a crazy fat girl said...

look nasty yummy!!! I love greek food!!