Friday, June 27, 2008

Chinese Take-out

Tonight we decided to splurge on some Chinese take-out. Good thing, too, because there was a big thunderstorm, and the power went out at our house right as we were leaving at dinner time. Lucky for us we weren't cooking at home, huh?

The girls got fried pork dumplings, and a combo plate of teriyaki chicken, pepper beef, pork fried rice and an egg roll. Brad got General Tso's chicken, pork fried rice and an egg roll. I got bean curd and broccoli, sauteed veggies and rice. I have to admit, today's the first day that I've been a little bummed that I've given up meat and dairy. At work today there was a big cake for someone who's leaving, and then tonight everyone else's food just looked soooooo good. Mine was delicious, don't get me wrong, but damn it, I love General Tso's chicken. Next time we go, I think I'll ask if they can make it for me with fried bean curd instead of chicken. I actually prefer tofu to chicken in most dishes, so I bet that would be really good!

Here's my yummy dinner! I love Chinese food!

Photobucket

No comments: